The afternoon math class have their own DreamBox math accounts. Please read the invitation letter for more information. I will be giving students their passwords and user names.
St. Anne School has purchased DreamBox Learning's Math Program, an online, Intelligent Adaptive Learning(tm) program that helps all students achieve better, faster math proficiency.
Your student can access DreamBox Learning from any computer, 24 hours a day,
7 days a week using this link:
DreamBox is an online program - there's no software to download! All you need is
a high-speed Internet connection and Adobe Flash. Adobe Flash is free and is
included with many Internet browsers.
To access DreamBox on iPad, go to http://www.dreambox.com/ipad, or search for
"DreamBox Math" in the App Store. Download DreamBox Math Green and
DreamBox Math Blue to ensure your student has access to the full catalog of
DreamBox Learning Math lessons.
When prompted in the app, use this School Code:
Review your student's academic progress with a DreamBox Parent
Account. Please follow these steps to create your free Parent Account:
1. Go to https://play.dreambox.com/login/bau5/stas1
2. Have your student login to their profile just as they would at school.
3. Click Setup Parent Access at the bottom of the page.
4. Follow instructions to create a new login and password.
6. Click "Submit".
Log into your home account after set up:
1. Go to http://play.dreambox.com
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. To see student progress, click the "Family Dashboard" button.
If you have any questions, please contact DreamBox Client Care by calling them
at 877-451-7845 (weekdays 5 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Time), or email email@example.com.
St. Anne School